The main areas of our services are :
‣ Tax Planning
‣ Tax Returns
‣ Self Assessement
‣ Payroll and PAYE
‣ Corporation Tax
‣ Tax Enquiries and Investigations
‣ VAT Returns
‣ VAT Registration
Read on to find out more about our Tax Services.
You are entitled to arrange your affairs to pay the absolute legal minimum amount of tax.
Whilst completion of tax returns and statutory tax obligations are important jobs, all accountants should be capable of completing them and advising you of your tax position and liabilities.
We try to do more than just this and are interested in maximising your tax planning opportunities.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary. We have extensive experience in this area of work and always fight as hard as we can for our clients.
Tax Returns may be required for:
‣ Individuals and sole traders
‣ Limited Companies
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with :
‣ Advice on your tax liabilities
‣ Negotiating with the Collector if necessary
‣ Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities
‣ Completing all the necessary tax computations
‣Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC; taking the worry away from you
We also help you with,Self Assessment,Payroll and PAYE,Corporation Tax,Tax Enquiries and Investigations,VAT Returns and VAT Registration
For more information regarding TAX contact us here
The Tax Returns regime is very rigid and full of penalties; HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It is important that:
‣ Returns are correctly completed
‣ They are filed on time
‣ All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time
We can help with tax planning in relation to:
‣ Personal taxes
‣ Business taxes
‣ Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
‣ VAT planning
‣ Inheritance Tax strategies
‣ Capital Gains
‣ Profit extraction strategies
‣ Exit strategies
‣ Employment status
‣ IR35 advice